Jaakko Seikkula, PhD, Professor of Psychotherapy, Department of Psychology, University of Jyväskylä; Aarno Laitila, PhD, Senior Assistant, Department of Psychology, University of Jyväskylä; Peter Rober, PhD, Professor, University of Leuven.
Making Sense of Multi-Actor Dialogues in Family Therapy and Network Meetings
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 667–687, October 2012
How to Cite
Seikkula, J., Laitila, A. and Rober, P. (2012), Making Sense of Multi-Actor Dialogues in Family Therapy and Network Meetings. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 667–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00238.x
This article results from two meetings aimed at developing the new method called DialogicalMethods for Investigations in Happenings of Change. We are especially grateful to our colleagues.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!