Alexis Hernandez-Hons, PsyD, and Scott R. Woolley, PhD, Marital and Family Therapy, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University.
Women’s Experiences with Emotional Eating and Related Attachment and Sociocultural Processes
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 589–603, October 2012
How to Cite
Hernandez-Hons, A. and Woolley, S. R. (2012), Women’s Experiences with Emotional Eating and Related Attachment and Sociocultural Processes. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 589–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00239.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!