Timothy J. O’Farrell, PhD, is Professor of Psychology, and Kahni Clements, PhD, is Instructor in Psychology, Harvard Medical School Department of Psychiatry, VA Boston Healthcare System.
Review of Outcome Research on Marital and Family Therapy in Treatment for Alcoholism
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 122–144, January 2012
How to Cite
O’Farrell, T. J. and Clements, K. (2012), Review of Outcome Research on Marital and Family Therapy in Treatment for Alcoholism. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 122–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00242.x
Preparation of this article was supported by a grant to the first author from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (R01AA017865) and by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!