Scott W. Henggeler, PhD, and Ashli J. Sheidow, PhD, Family Services Research Center, Medical University of South Carolina.
Empirically Supported Family-Based Treatments for Conduct Disorder and Delinquency in Adolescents
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 30–58, January 2012
How to Cite
Henggeler, S. W. and Sheidow, A. J. (2012), Empirically Supported Family-Based Treatments for Conduct Disorder and Delinquency in Adolescents. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 30–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00244.x
This article was supported by grants DA019892, DA017487, and DA019708 to the first author from the National Institute on Drug Abuse as well as a grant from the Annie E. Casey Foundation; and grant DA025616 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse to the second author.
The first author is a board member and stockholder of MST Services, LLC, the Medical University of South Carolina–licensed purveyor organization that provides training in MST.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!