Sandra M. Stith, PhD, Kansas State University; Eric E. McCollum, PhD, Virginia Tech; Yvonne Amanor-Boadu, PhD, Kansas State University; Douglas Smith, PhD, Texas Tech University.
Systemic Perspectives on Intimate Partner Violence Treatment
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 220–240, January 2012
How to Cite
Stith, S. M., McCollum, E. E., Amanor-Boadu, Y. and Smith, D. (2012), Systemic Perspectives on Intimate Partner Violence Treatment. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 220–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00245.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!