Ronald J. Chenail, PhD, Department of Family Therapy, Nova Southeastern University; Sally St. George, PhD, Faculty of Social Work, University of Calgary; Dan Wulff, PhD, Faculty of Social Work, University of Calgary; Maureen Duffy, PhD, Consultant to Individuals & Organizations, Miami Shores, Florida; Karen Wilson Scott, PhD, Department of Human Resource Training and Development, Idaho State University; Karl Tomm, MD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Calgary.
Clients’ Relational Conceptions of Conjoint Couple and Family Therapy Quality: A Grounded Formal Theory
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 241–264, January 2012
How to Cite
Chenail, R. J., George, S. St., Wulff, D., Duffy, M., Scott, K. W. and Tomm, K. (2012), Clients’ Relational Conceptions of Conjoint Couple and Family Therapy Quality: A Grounded Formal Theory. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 241–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00246.x
The research was funded in part by a grant from The University of Calgary, Faculty of Social Work Faculty Development Grant 20 33500 SWK000025—Project #15; Metasynthesis Project: $6300 (Canadian). The authors wish to thank Laurie L. Charlés for her assistance during the early stages of the study.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!