Howard J. Markman, PhD, and Galena K. Rhoades, PhD, Department of Psychology, University of Denver. Preparation of this article was supported by a grant from The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development awarded to Howard Markman, Scott Stanley, and Elizabeth Allen (R01HD053314), “The Long-Term Effects of Premarital Intervention,” and a grant from the Administration of Children and Families awarded to Howard Markman and Martha Wadsworth (90OJ2021), “Relationship Education for Low Income Couples.” The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NIH or ACF. We appreciate the excellent work of Erica Ragan and Shelby Scott in editing the article and the insightful comments of the editors and reviewers of earlier drafts.
Relationship Education Research: Current Status and Future Directions
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 169–200, January 2012
How to Cite
Markman, H. J. and Rhoades, G. K. (2012), Relationship Education Research: Current Status and Future Directions. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 169–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00247.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!