Scott A. Baldwin, PhD, is on the Faculty of Psychology at Brigham Young University, Sarah Christian, BS, Doctoral student in the Department of Psychology at Brigham Young University, and Arjan Berkeljon, BS, Doctoral student in the Department of Psychology at Brigham Young University, Department of Psychology, Brigham Young University; William R. Shadish, PhD, is on the Faculty in the School of Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts at the University of California, Merced. School of Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts.
The Effects of Family Therapies for Adolescent Delinquency and Substance Abuse: A Meta-analysis
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 281–304, January 2012
How to Cite
Baldwin, S. A., Christian, S., Berkeljon, A. and Shadish, W. R. (2012), The Effects of Family Therapies for Adolescent Delinquency and Substance Abuse: A Meta-analysis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 281–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00248.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!