Jay L. Lebow, PhD, and Anthony L. Chambers, PhD, The Family Institute and Center for Applied Psychological and Family Studies, Northwestern University; Andrew Christensen, PhD, Department of Psychology, University of California at Los Angeles; Susan M. Johnson, PhD, School of Psychology, University of Ottawa.
Research on the Treatment of Couple Distress
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 145–168, January 2012
How to Cite
Lebow, J. L., Chambers, A. L., Christensen, A. and Johnson, S. M. (2012), Research on the Treatment of Couple Distress. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 145–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00249.x
The authors would like to express our sincere gratitude to the graduate students who helped in the preparation of this article including Aliza Kravitz, Patrick Tennant, Jillian Thomas, and Einav Zohar.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!