Jonathan G. Sandberg, PhD, is a Certified EFT Therapist and Supervisor, Associate Professor for the MFT Programs, School of Family Life.
Introduction to the Special Section on Learning Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 377–379, October 2011
How to Cite
Sandberg, J. G. (2011), Introduction to the Special Section on Learning Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 37: 377–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00251.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!