Susan Johnson, EdD, Professor of Psychology, University of Ottawa, and Director of the Ottawa Couple and Family Institute (OCFI).
Commentary on the Special Section on Learning Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 427–428, October 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, S. M. (2011), Commentary on the Special Section on Learning Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 37: 427–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00252.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!