Jonathan G. Sandberg, PhD, Brigham Young University; Andrea Knestel, PhD, Brigham Young University.
The Experience of Learning Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 393–410, October 2011
How to Cite
Sandberg, J. G. and Knestel, A. (2011), The Experience of Learning Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 37: 393–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00254.x
Both authors have an equal authorship. Special thanks to Lori Schade, M.S. and Carly Larsen, M.S. for their assistance with the analysis of the data.
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!