David Schnarch, PhD. Director of the Marriage and Family Health Center, Evergreen, Colorado; Susan Regas, PhD, Professor and Chair of the Family/child and Couple Clinical Psychology Emphasis at the California School of Professional Psychology - Los Angeles at Alliant International University.
The Crucible Differentiation Scale: Assessing Differentiation in Human Relationships
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 639–652, October 2012
How to Cite
Schnarch, D. and Regas, S. (2012), The Crucible Differentiation Scale: Assessing Differentiation in Human Relationships. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 639–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00259.x
Funding for this project was generously provided, in part, by the John H. Schnatter Family Foundation. Appreciation is expressed to Linda Deacon for her role in statistical consulting and data analysis throughout the project.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!