Laura Gambrel MA, is a Doctoral candidate, and John L. Butler VI, MS, is a Doctoral student, Department of Human Development, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Virginia Tech.
Mixed Methods Research in Marriage and Family Therapy: A Content Analysis
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 163–181, April 2013
How to Cite
Gambrel, L. E. and Butler VI, J. L. (2013). Mixed methods research in marriage and family therapy: A content analysis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 163–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00260.x
This research began in a graduate class and we are grateful for the contributions and feedback from our professor, Dr. Elizabeth Creamer, and our classmates. We also thank Dr. Megan Dolbin-MacNab for her feedback on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Aspects of this research were displayed in a poster presentation at the 26th Annual Graduate Student Assembly Research Symposium, at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia in March 2010.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!