Gita Seshadri, Ph.D., LMFT is a therapist at the Betty Ford Center and an adjunct faculty member at both Northcentral University and Brandman University (Chapman University); Carmen Knudson-Martin, Ph.D., is a professor and director of the Ph.D., program in Marital and Family Therapy, Department of Counseling and Family Sciences, Loma Linda University.
How Couples Manage Interracial and Intercultural Differences: Implications for Clinical Practice
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 43–58, January 2013
How to Cite
Seshadri, G. and Knudson-Martin, C. (2013), How Couples Manage Interracial and Intercultural Differences: Implications for Clinical Practice. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 43–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00262.x
The authors wish to acknowledge the important contributions of Patricia de Freitas, PhD, Barbara Hernandez, PhD, and Colwick Wilson, PhD in the development and interpretation of this study.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!