Katie M. Hrapczynski, MS, LGMFT is a doctoral graduate student in Family Science at the University of Maryland; Norman B. Epstein, PhD is the Director of the Couple and Family Therapy Program and Professor of Family Science at the University of Maryland; Carol A. Werlinich, PhD is the Clinic Director of the Center for Healthy Families and Instructor in the Department of Family Science at the University of Maryland; Jaslean L. LaTaillade, PhD is an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Family Science at the University of Maryland.
Changes in Negative Attributions during Couple Therapy for Abusive Behavior: Relations to Changes in Satisfaction and Behavior
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 117–132, June 2012
How to Cite
Hrapczynski, K. M., Epstein, N. B., Werlinich, C. A. and LaTaillade, J. J. (2012), Changes in Negative Attributions during Couple Therapy for Abusive Behavior: Relations to Changes in Satisfaction and Behavior. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 117–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00264.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!