Jesse Owen, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Education and Counseling Psychology, College of Education, University of Louisville.
Systemic Alliance in Individual Therapy: Factor Analysis of the ITAS-SF and the Relationship with Therapy Outcomes and Termination Status
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 320–331, June 2012
How to Cite
Owen, J. (2012), Systemic Alliance in Individual Therapy: Factor Analysis of the ITAS-SF and the Relationship with Therapy Outcomes and Termination Status. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 320–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00268.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!