Andrea L Pazdera, PhD, School of Behavioral Health Sciences; Lenore M McWey, PhD and Ann Mullis, PhD, Department of Family and Child Sciences, Florida State University; Joyce Carbonell, PhD, Department of Psychology, Florida State University.
Child Sexual Abuse and the Superfluous Association with Negative Parenting Outcomes: The Role of Symptoms as Predictors
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 98–111, January 2013
How to Cite
Pazdera, A. L., McWey, L. M., Mullis, A. and Carbonell, J. (2013), Child Sexual Abuse and the Superfluous Association with Negative Parenting Outcomes: The Role of Symptoms as Predictors. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 98–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00272.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!