Erica E. Hartwell, MA, MFT, is a doctoral candidate; Julianne M. Serovich, PhD, is a professor and chair and Erika L. Grafsky, PhD, is a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Human Development and Family Science at The Ohio State University; Zachary Kerr, MPH, MA, is an epidemiology doctoral student at The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Coming Out of the Dark: Content Analysis of Articles Pertaining to Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Issues in Couple and Family Therapy Journals
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 227–243, June 2012
How to Cite
Hartwell, E. E., Serovich, J. M., Grafsky, E. L. and Kerr, Z. Y. (2012), Coming Out of the Dark: Content Analysis of Articles Pertaining to Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Issues in Couple and Family Therapy Journals. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 227–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00274.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!