Katherine M. Hertlein, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program, University of Nevada, Nevada; Fred P. Piercy, PhD, is a Professor of Family Therapy in the Department of human development, Virginia Tech, Virginia.
Essential Elements of Internet Infidelity Treatment
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 257–270, June 2012
How to Cite
Hertlein, K. M. and Piercy, F. P. (2012), Essential Elements of Internet Infidelity Treatment. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 257–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00275.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!