Teresa McDowell, EdD, Chair, Department of Counseling Psychology, Lewis and Clark College; Tatiana Melendez-Rhodes, PhD, was serving as an adjunct in the Marriage, Couple and Family Therapy (MCFT) program at Lewis & Clark; Erin Althusius, MA, Sara Hergic, MA, Gillian Sleeman, MA, Nicky Kieu My Ton, MA, and A.J. Zimpfer-Bakwere, MA, masters students at Lewis & Clark.
Exploring Social Class: Voices of Inter-Class Couples
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 59–71, January 2013
How to Cite
McDowell, T., Melendez-Rhodes, T., Althusius, E., Hergic, S., Sleeman, G., My Ton, N. K. and Zimpfer-Bak, A.J. (2013), Exploring Social Class: Voices of Inter-Class Couples. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 59–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00276.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!