Kimberly A. Van Orden, PhD, Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester Medical Center; Scott Braithwaite, PhD, Mike Anestis, PhD, Katherine M. Timmons, MS, Frank Fincham, PhD, and Thomas E. Joiner, PhD, Department of Psychology, Florida State University; Peter M. Lewinsohn, PhD, Oregon Research Institute.
An Exploratory Investigation of Marital Functioning and Order of Spousal Onset in Couples Concordant for Psychopathology
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 308–319, June 2012
How to Cite
Van Orden, K. A., Braithwaite, S., Anestis, M., Timmons, K. A., Fincham, F., Joiner, T. E. and Lewinsohn, P. M. (2012), An Exploratory Investigation of Marital Functioning and Order of Spousal Onset in Couples Concordant for Psychopathology. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 308–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00277.x
This research was supported in part by NIMH awards MH40501, MH50522, MH52588, and NIDA Grant DA12961 awarded to Dr. Peter M. Lewinsohn.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!