Teresa McDowell, EdD Chair, Department of Counseling Psychology, Lewis & Clark College; Andrae’ L. Brown, PhD, Clinical Coordinator, Marriage, Couple and Family Therapy Program; Nicole Cullen, MA and April Duyn, MA, Marriage, Couple and Family Therapy Program alumnae.
Social Class in Family Therapy Education: Experiences of Low SES Students
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 72–86, January 2013
How to Cite
McDowell, T., Brown, A. L., Cullen, N. and Duyn, A. (2013), Social Class in Family Therapy Education: Experiences of Low SES Students. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 72–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00281.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!