Desiree M. Seponski, PhD, Family Therapy Program, University of Houston-Clear Lake, J. Maria Bermudez, PhD, and Denise C. Lewis, PhD, Department of Child and Family Development, University of Georgia.
Creating Culturally Responsive Family Therapy Models and Research: Introducing the Use of Responsive Evaluation as a Method
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 28–42, January 2013
How to Cite
Seponski, D. M., Bermudez, J. M. and Lewis, D. C. (2013), Creating Culturally Responsive Family Therapy Models and Research: Introducing the Use of Responsive Evaluation as a Method. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 28–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00282.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!