Therapy with Transsexual Youth and Their Families: A Clinical Tool for Assessing Youth’s Readiness for Gender Transition
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 223–243, April 2013
How to Cite
Coolhart, D., Baker, A., Farmer, S., Malaney, M. and Shipman, D. (2013). Therapy with transsexual youth and their families: A clinical tool for assessing youth’s readiness for gender transition. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 223–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2011.00283.x
Deborah Coolhart, PhD, LMFT; SUNY Empire State College, Community and Human Services; Syracuse University, Marriage and Family Therapy; Amanda Baker, Sara Farmer, Meaghan Malaney, and Dara Shipman, M.A., LMFT; Marriage and Family Therapy, Syracuse University.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!