Todd M. Edwards, PhD, Professor and Program Director, Marital and Family Therapy Program, School of Leadership and Education Sciences, University of San Diego; Jo Ellen Patterson, PhD, Professor, Marital and Family Therapy Program, School of Leadership and Education Sciences, University of San Diego.
The Daily Events and Emotions of Master’s-level Family Therapy Trainees in Off-campus Practicum Settings
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 688–696, October 2012
How to Cite
Edwards, T. M. and Patterson, J. E. (2012), The Daily Events and Emotions of Master’s-level Family Therapy Trainees in Off-campus Practicum Settings. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 688–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00263.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!