Thomas Stone Carlson, PhD, and Christi R. McGeorge, PhD, are faculty members in the Human Development and Family Science Department at North Dakota State University; Russell B. Toomey is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Prevention Research Center at Arizona State University.
Establishing the Validity of the Affirmative Training Inventory: Assessing the Relationship between Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Affirmative Training and Students’ Clinical Competence
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 209–222, April 2013
How to Cite
Carlson, T. S., McGeorge, C. R. and Toomey, R. B. (2013). Establishing the validity of the affirmative training inventory: Assessing the relationship between lesbian, gay, and bisexual affirmative training and students’ clinical competence. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 209–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00286.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!