This study was supported by a grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families (ACF) (90OJ2022). The views expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of ACF. We express our gratitude to the following people who helped make this project possible: Julie Gottman and others who assisted with the intervention, Robin Dion, Dan Yoshimoto, Daniel Friend, and all of the staff and volunteers at the Relationship Research Institute who worked on the CTAV project.
Reducing Situational Violence in Low-Income Couples by Fostering Healthy Relationships
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 187–198, June 2012
How to Cite
Cleary Bradley, R. P. and Gottman, J. M. (2012), Reducing Situational Violence in Low-Income Couples by Fostering Healthy Relationships. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 187–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00288.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!