Lenore M. McWey, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) Doctoral Program in the Department of Family and Child Sciences at The Florida State University; Andrea Pazdera, PhD, is a faculty member in the MFT program at Northcentral University; Amber Vennum, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the MFT Program in the School of Family Studies and Human Services at Kansas State University; Armeda Wojciak, MS, is a doctoral student in the MFT Doctoral Program in the Department of Family and Child Sciences at The Florida State University.
Intergenerational Patterns of Maltreatment in Families at Risk for Foster Care
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 133–147, April 2013
How to Cite
McWey, L. M., Pazdera, A. L., Vennum, A. and Wojciak, A. S. (2013). Intergenerational patterns of maltreatment in families at risk for foster care. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 133–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00289.x
This project was supported with a grant from the UK Center for Poverty Research through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, grant number 5ASPE417-03. The opinions and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s) and should not be constructed as representing the opinions or policy of the UKCPR or any other agency of the Federal government.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!