Wayne H. Denton, MD, PhD, Department of Family and Child Sciences, Florida State University; Andrea K. Wittenborn, PhD, Department of Human Development, Virginia Tech; Robert N. Golden, MD, Department of Psychiatry and Dean’s Office, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Augmenting Antidepressant Medication Treatment of Depressed Women With Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples: A Randomized Pilot Study
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 23–38, June 2012
How to Cite
Denton, W. H., Wittenborn, A. K. and Golden, R. N. (2012), Augmenting Antidepressant Medication Treatment of Depressed Women With Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples: A Randomized Pilot Study. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 23–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00291.x
This research was supported in part by grant K23MH063994 (Denton). Portions were presented at the 49th Annual NCDEU Meeting, Hollywood, Florida, June 2009 and at the annual conference of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Sacramento, California, October 2009. Medication was provided by Forest Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. Appreciation is expressed to colleagues who contributed to this research: Brent Bradley, Anna Brandon, Effie Clewis, Fallon Cluxton-Keller, Adam Coffey, Connie Cornwell, Clyde Hicks, Robin Jarrett, Susan Johnson, Tara Lehan, Gail Martin, Gail Palmer, Alyssa Parker, and Douglas Tilley.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!