Susan M. Johnson, EdD, Professor, University of Ottawa, Alliant University; Andrea K. Wittenborn, PhD., Assistant Professor, Department of Human Development, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, Virginia Tech.
New Research Findings on Emotionally Focused Therapy: Introduction to Special Section
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 18–22, June 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, S. M. and Wittenborn, A. K. (2012), New Research Findings on Emotionally Focused Therapy: Introduction to Special Section. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 18–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00292.x
Large portions of this article come from a plenary address given by the first author at the second Emotionally Focused Therapy Summit, San Diego, CA, January 2010. The remaining three articles included in the special section were originally presented during a research symposium in the EFT Track at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Sacramento, CA, October 2009.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!