Karen Ripoll-Núñez, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Psychology Department at Universidad de los Andes; Carlos Felipe Villar-Guhl, BA, in Psychology and Anthropology, is a masters’ student at Universidad Central; Eduardo Villar-Concha, MD, is a Psychiatrist, Director of Sistemas Humanos, a Systemic Family Therapy and Consultation Center, and Director of the Masters Program on Human Systems Intervention at Universidad Central.
Therapeutic Change in Colombian Families Dealing With Violence: Therapists, Clients, and Referring Systems in Conversation
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 168–186, June 2012
How to Cite
Ripoll-Núñez, K., Villar-Guhl, C. F. and Villar-Concha, E. (2012), Therapeutic Change in Colombian Families Dealing With Violence: Therapists, Clients, and Referring Systems in Conversation. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 168–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00297.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!