Xiamei Guo, MS, and Natasha Slesnick, PhD, Department of Human Development and Family Science, The Ohio State University.
Family Versus Individual Therapy: Impact On Discrepancies Between Parents’ And Adolescents’ Perceptions Over Time
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 182–194, April 2013
How to Cite
Guo, X. and Slesnick, N. (2013). Family versus individual therapy: Impact on discrepancies between parents’ and adolescents’ perceptions over time. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 182–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00301.x
This research has been supported by National Institute on Drug Abuse grant (R01 DA016603).
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!