Xiamei Guo, MS, and Natasha Slesnick, PhD, Department of Human Development and Family Science, The Ohio State University.
Family Versus Individual Therapy: Impact On Discrepancies Between Parents’ And Adolescents’ Perceptions Over Time
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 182–194, April 2013
How to Cite
Guo, X. and Slesnick, N. (2013). Family versus individual therapy: Impact on discrepancies between parents’ and adolescents’ perceptions over time. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 182–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00301.x
This research has been supported by National Institute on Drug Abuse grant (R01 DA016603).
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!