Nava Michael-Tsabari, MBA, William Davidson Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology; Yoav Lavee, PhD, Center for Research and Study of the Family, Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences, University of Haifa.
Too close and too rigid: Applying the Circumplex Model of Family Systems to First-Generation Family Firms
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 105–116, June 2012
How to Cite
Michael-Tsabari, N. and Lavee, Y. (2012), Too close and too rigid: Applying the Circumplex Model of Family Systems to First-Generation Family Firms. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 105–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00302.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!