Kirstee Williams, PhD, is a candidate at Loma Linda University; Carmen Knudson-Martin, PhD, is professor and director of the PhD Marriage and Family Therapy program at Loma Linda University.
Do Therapists Address Gender and Power in Infidelity? A Feminist Analysis of the Treatment Literature
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 271–284, July 2013
How to Cite
Williams, K. and Knudson-Martin, C. (2013), Do Therapists Address Gender and Power in Infidelity? A Feminist Analysis of the Treatment Literature. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 271–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00303.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!