Douglas Tilley, LCSW-C, Private Practice; Gail Palmer, MSW, RMFT, Co-Founder, Ottawa Couple and Family Institute
Enactments in Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Shaping Moments of Contact and Change
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 299–313, July 2013
How to Cite
Tilley, D. & Palmer, G. (2013). Enactments in emotionally focused couple therapy: Shaping moments of contact and change. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 299–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00305.x
The authors would like to acknowledge the work of Dr. Sue Johnson in making this article possible and to thank her for her mentorship and inspiration.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!