Andrea K. Wittenborn, PhD, is a Assistant Professor of Department of Human Development, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences; Megan L. Dolbin-MacNab, PhD, is a Associate Professor of Department of Human Development, College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences; Margaret K. Keiley, EdD, is a Professor of Human Development and Family Studies, Auburn University.
Dyadic Research in Marriage and Family Therapy: Methodological Considerations
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 5–16, January 2013
How to Cite
Wittenborn, A. K., Dolbin-MacNab, M. L. and Keiley, M. K. (2013), Dyadic Research in Marriage and Family Therapy: Methodological Considerations. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 5–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00306.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!