Sharon M. Danes, PhD, is a professor, Shonda M. Craft, PhD, is an assistant Professor, Juyoung Jang, MA, is a doctoral candidate, Jinhee Lee, MA, is a doctoral candidate, Family Social Science Department, University of Minnesota.
Liability of Newness: Assessing Couple Social Support When Starting A New Business Venture
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2013 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 515–529, October 2013
How to Cite
Danes, S.M., Craft, S.M., Jang, J. & Lee, J. (2013). Liability of newness: Assessing couple social support when starting a new business venture. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 515–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00308.x
Supported, in part, through the Family Owned Business Institute Research Scholar Award, Seidman School of Business, Grand Valley State University and the University of Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station Hatch Project No. 4709. Minnesota and Iowa Small Business Development Centers provided support through sampling and data collection.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!