Jinhee Lee, MA, doctoral candidate in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT), and Sharon M. Danes, PhD, Professor, Department of Family Social Science, University of Minnesota.
Uniqueness Of Family Therapists as Family Business Systems Consultants: A Cross-Disciplinary Investigation
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 92–104, June 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J. and Danes, S. M. (2012), Uniqueness Of Family Therapists as Family Business Systems Consultants: A Cross-Disciplinary Investigation. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 92–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00309.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!