Teresa McDowell, EdD, Marriage, Couple and Family Therapy, Department of Counseling Psychology, Lewis & Clark, Graduate School of Education and Counseling; Shi-Ruei Fang, PhD, Family and Child studies, Northern Illinois University; Iva Kosutic, PhD and Julie Griggs, MA, University of Connecticut.
Centering The Voices Of International Students In Family Studies And Family Therapy Graduate Programs
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 332–347, June 2012
How to Cite
McDowell, T., Fang, S.-R., Kosutic, I. and Griggs, J. (2012), Centering The Voices Of International Students In Family Studies And Family Therapy Graduate Programs. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 332–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00310.x
We would like to express our appreciation to the University of Connecticut for providing support for this project.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!