Adrian J. Blow, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Department of Family & Child Ecology, Michigan State University; Sean Davis, PhD, Marital and Family Therapy, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University; Douglas H. Sprenkle, PhD, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, Purdue University.
Therapist–Worldview Matching: Not as Important as Matching to Clients
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 13–17, June 2012
How to Cite
Blow, A. J., Davis, S. D. and Sprenkle, D. H. (2012), Therapist–Worldview Matching: Not as Important as Matching to Clients. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 13–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00311.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!