Becky Antle, PhD, Bibhuti Sar, PhD, Dana Christensen, PhD, Eli Karam, PhD, Fran Ellers, MSSW, Anita Barbee, MSSW, PhD, and Michel van Zyl, PhD, Kent School of Social Work, University of Louisville.
The Impact of the Within My Reach Relationship Training on Relationship Skills and Outcomes for Low-Income Individuals
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 346–357, July 2013
How to Cite
Antle, B., Sar, B., Christensen, D., Karam, E., Ellers, F., Barbee, A. and van Zyl, M. (2013), The Impact of the Within My Reach Relationship Training on Relationship Skills and Outcomes for Low-Income Individuals. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 346–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00314.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!