Jennifer M. Sampson, MS, The Hoarding Project, Family Social Science Department, University of Minnesota.
The Lived Experience of Family Members of Persons Who Compulsively Hoard: A Qualitative Study
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 388–402, July 2013
How to Cite
Sampson, J.M. (2013). The lived experience of family members of persons who compulsively hoard: A qualitative study. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39, 388–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00315.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!