Markie L. C. Blumer, PhD, Assistant Professor, Marriage and Family Therapy Program, University of Nevada, Las Vegas; Mary S. Green, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Family Sciences, Family Therapy Component, Texas Woman’s University; Sarah J. Knowles, MS, Graduate of Marriage and Family Therapy Program, University of Nevada, Las Vegas; April Williams, Undergraduate Research Assistant, Texas Woman’s University.
Shedding Light on Thirteen Years of Darkness: Content Analysis of Articles Pertaining to Transgender Issues In Marriage/Couple and Family Therapy Journals
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages 244–256, June 2012
How to Cite
Blumer, M. L. C., Green, M. S., Knowles, S. J. and Williams, A. (2012), Shedding Light on Thirteen Years of Darkness: Content Analysis of Articles Pertaining to Transgender Issues In Marriage/Couple and Family Therapy Journals. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 244–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00317.x
A special thanks to librarian, Jimmie Harris of Texas Woman’s University, for her diligent work in preparing reference lists of all journals included in this study. Additional gratitude is extended to Juan M. Barbachano, MS, Private Practice, Anchorage, Alaska, for his expertise on transgenderism and transgender issues, which helped to guide related content.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!