Olga Sutherland, PhD, is an Assistant Professor, Couple and Family Therapy, University of Guelph; Marshall Fine, EdD, Professor, The Faculty of Social Work, Wilfrid Laurier University; Lynda Ashbourne, PhD, is an Assistant Professor, Couple and Family Therapy, University of Guelph. Special thanks to Dr. Tom Strong and Joaquin Gaete Silva for their comments on an early draft of this article.
Core Competencies in Social Constructionist Supervision?
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 373–387, July 2013
How to Cite
Sutherland, O., Fine, M. and Ashbourne, L. (2013), Core Competencies in Social Constructionist Supervision?. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 373–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00318.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!