Peter J. Adams, PhD, DipClinPsych, Social and Community Health, School of Population Health, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Interventions with Men who are Violent to their Partners: Strategies for Early Engagement
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 458–470, July 2012
How to Cite
Adams, P. J. (2012), Interventions with Men who are Violent to their Partners: Strategies for Early Engagement. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38: 458–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00320.x
I wish to thank the other co-facilitators I have worked closely alongside in the stopping violence courses on Auckland’s North Shore, especially Richard Bennett and Norris Peel. I particularly wish to acknowledge the memory of Neil Bibby who contributed generously to our programs and who died in September 2002. I am also grateful to my colleagues Alison Towns, Nicola Gavey, Janet Fanslow, and Ray Nairn for their encouragement and feedback in the writing of this paper.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!