Angelle Richardson, PhD, LPC and Maureen P. Davey, PhD, LMFT, Department of Couple and Family Therapy, Drexel University; Phyllis A. Swint, PhD, Department of Pediatrics, Thomas Jefferson University.
Female Adoptees’ Experiences Balancing Relationships With Biological and Adoptive Mothers Post-Reunification
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 358–372, July 2013
How to Cite
Richardson, A., Davey, M. P. and Swint, P. A. (2013), Female Adoptees’ Experiences Balancing Relationships With Biological and Adoptive Mothers Post-Reunification. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39: 358–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00321.x
We would like to thank all of the female adoptees who volunteered for this study.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!