Ruth A. Houston-Barrett, PhD, School of Behavioral Health, Loma Linda University; Colwick M. Wilson, PhD, The University of Michigan, School of Nursing.
Couple’s Relationship With Diabetes: Means and Meanings for Management Success
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
How to Cite
Houston-Barrett, R. A. and Wilson, C. M. (2012), Couple’s Relationship With Diabetes: Means and Meanings for Management Success. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00322.x
The first author would like to acknowledge Professor Carmen Knudson-Martin, LMFT, Director of the Doctoral Program in Marital & Family Therapy, Loma Linda University for her invaluable assistance with the early development of theory in this paper.
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!