Laurie L. Charlés, PhD, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Medford; Paula Moebus MA, SouthShore Family Health Collaborative, Boston; Lisa Beechinor, MA, Safe at Home; Tyler Pearce, MA, Eliot Community Services, Boston; Heather Putney, MA, Turtle Creek Valley MH/MR.
Getting Comfortable as “Fish Out of Water”: Using Qualitative Research Methods Training to Enhance the Technical Capacity of Family Therapy Trainees
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 233–245, April 2014
How to Cite
Charlés, L. L., Moebus, P., Beechinor, L., Pearce, T. and Putney, H. (2014), Getting Comfortable as “Fish Out of Water”: Using Qualitative Research Methods Training to Enhance the Technical Capacity of Family Therapy Trainees. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 40: 233–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-0606.2012.00323.x
This project was funded by a University of Massachusetts Boston Joseph P. Healey Grant. The authors express their gratitude to the anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!